The Aerie Mountain Hideaway
Seeking a Business Opportunity?
for romantic seclusion, or a back to nature vacation, you will love
this quaint cabin in the woods overlooking a wooded mountain drop
just off the back patio. The living
room and master bedroom are glass-walled toward the Massanutten and
Blue Ridge Mountains.
The Mountain Hideaway has a 15 x 10 foot glass walled bathroom with
Jacuzzi. You can step directly out of the Jacuzzi through sliding
glass doors into a private garden. Sleeping four, the two-bedroom,
air conditioned, rustic cabin has a fireplace.
* 10 miles
NW of Luray on Massanutten Mountain near Shenandoah River.
* off small access lane above George Washington National Forest
* 1/2 mile hike or drive to south fork of Shenandoah River
* 7/10 mile to The Country Place Camp; ¼ mile to Shenandoah
* short hike through George Washington National Forest to 7-acre lake:
bass, blue gill, catfish stocked fishing pond / bird sanctuary.
* Near trails into National Forest.
Hideaway is booked solid through 2013; rental income transfers to